Lewis County Emerging Professionals Meeting Minutes 8/1/18
Liz Cole, Ellie Steltz, Dave Steltz, Brittany Davis, Rachel Gardner, Alayna Arthur, Gerry Haenlin, Mckenzie Lyndaker
- Vino & Vinyasa: Successful event and raised $250 for Alzheimers Association. We are planning another event in August. Offer options for guys (corn hole).
- Other location options for hosting quarterly – Inside Vinyard, Snow Ridge Wax House
- Sunnycrest Event: August – September does not work for Sunnycrest due to events and vacations. Focus event for October, maybe a Fall themed event.
- Whetstone Gulf Hike: Saturday in September go for Hike and then meet up at near bar/restaurant for a drink (specials or deals offered by restaurant)?
- VOLUNTEERING: Cream Cheese Festival third weekend in Sept.
- November: Friendsgiving?
- December – Reach out to Liz Ripp and Sue Peck to partner with New Years Eve gala
- Ugly Sweater Party – Jeb’s Restaurant?
- Bank Account: Need to get bank account open. Get minutes on website. Leaning towards Credit Union for local focus, and sponsorships. Either Northern Credit Union or AmeriCU.
- Membership – What perks can we offer? We will start talking to local businesses for member perks.
- Other Funding Options: Reach out to Pratt Northam for some starter funds.
- Online registration is working great – once we get an account we can connect registration and online payments.
Roger Abbey is looking to start the Brantingham Arts Council and is looking for a group to help promote live music, arts, etc. Reach out to Roger to see how we can partner up.
NEXT LCEP MEETING DATE: September 5, 2018