Lewis County Emerging Professionals Meeting Minutes 9/05/18
David Steltz, Rachel Gardner, Mckenzie Lyndaker, Lydia Young, Elora Clemens, Gerry Hanelin, Alayna Arthur, Jared Thisse, Ryan Pische
- Upcoming Events
- Board Business
- Lewis County NEWS
- EVENT: Cream Cheese Festival on Saturday 9/15
VOLUNTEER – incentive? Sign up for shifts on sheet
Afterparty at Ryan’s
- EVENT: Yoga at Orchard across from Carlowden – Saturday when?
TBA DATE / TIME OF DAY
- EVENT: Sunnycrest event – push to October
Need to plan out details with Heidi
- EVENT: Whetstone Gulf hike – Sunday 9/30
Hike down to overlook for those who don’t want to
Start time 10am, about 4 hours
Decide if we want to have a picnic lunch or cookout lunch at the campgrounds
- EVENT: Harvest of the Arts Maple Ridge Sat 9/29
Always looking for volunteers
Arts & crafts with kiddos – more fun with a group of people!
- Discussed community boards, manage a page on our site to list board member openings. Could email different boards.
- Ryan should be our board member liason, help them recruit from local talent pool.
- Event idea: Recruitment and Networking session – ask Doug Hanno come talk to the group, discuss community service and engagement
- Beer & Brew @ Snowridge on Sunday 9/16
- Haunted house beer pairing dinner last year! Again this year?
- Business After Hours
- Business Leaders Breakfast
- Winter: Ski/snowboard event up @ Snowridge, get a group to go, possible ticket discount?
- Partner with Chamber, Halloween bus tour! Help promote. Cheaper rate?
- NYE gala – Suzie needs help, ask them to come to a meeting with us. Take care of the money.
We should have some raffles and take $ at the door. Donate gift baskets, silent auction.
NEXT LCEP MEETING DATE: October 3rd , 2018